Example of real employment cost
- Salary = £80,000
- Conservative estimate of 40% for:
National Insurance Contributions
- Real employment costs = £112,000
- Days worked per year = 223
- Real employment cost = £502/day
Our Interim Management costs are transparent and highly competitive, consisting of three elements:
- The Interim's daily rate
- Our Commission
- Agreed expenses, normally paid direct to the interim
The typical cost of an interim is likely to be in the order of 50% higher than the real employment costs of a permanent employee.
Interim Managers and Executives Provide Value for Money
There are no recruitment or termination costs.
Interim Assignments invariably provide a net contribution, due to:
- Speed of appointment and meeting the need
- Level of expertise and sector experience
- Significant contribution
- Not least the achievement of success
What would it cost not to act?
2017 © PHS