Interim Operations Director/ Call Centre Manager Ref: PHS9229.
Provides direct business insurance products to small and medium sized business owners
Following the resignation of the present incumbent there is an immediate requirement for an Interim Operations Director/ Call Centre Manager, who will manage the call centre and assist in the development / growth of the business.
- To manage and monitor:
- The day to day call centre operation, focusing on key drivers
- The operations managers and their teams
- Reviewing objectives / targets and developing skills / training. ( inbound/pre sales, fulfillment, web team & customer service)
- To work and liaise with the senior management team:
- Contributing to strategic planning.
- Recommending the operations department management and staffing structure
Planning selection and recruitment process
- Ensuring that the company is fully compliant with FSA and other regulations
- To liaise with head office staff and drawing on their resource as appropriate
- To develop & implement appropriate processes, procedures and work practices:
- Analysing and understanding work flows and implement appropriate capacity planning
- Recommending technologies and systems to enhance the performance of operational teams and prepare business cases where appropriate
- Analyse / understand sales bonus process and implement a new scheme to improve conversion rates, profitability and staff motivation.
Candidate must have:
- Extensive call centre management experience and a "hands" on approach.
- Worked in the financial service sector and have a detailed understanding of FSA regulations
- The leadership qualities essential to develop teams / individuals, transform processes, systems and methods
Expected Duration: Three to six months.
Location: North West.
Rate: £400 - £450/day + expenses.
Operations Director/ Call Centre Manager
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.