Interim Strategic Projects Co-ordinator Ref: PHS9122.
Company: One of the world's largest producer of electrical and electronic cable assemblies.
Requires: Interim Strategic Projects Co-ordinator.
Providing leadership to the definition and deployment of Project Management for key projects, across all business units globally. The key emphasis is on driving the delivery of the anticipated outcome of each project. Projects will be functionally managed within the business units, however this co-ordinating role will provide a vital link between the businesses and the executive.
Reporting to the Group Director Global Supply Chain.
- Business Unit General Managers
- Project Functional Leaders
- Group Director Supply Chain
- Executive team.
Key Elements Of Role:
- To rigorously deploy a strong project definition methodology based on
- Current state description
- Defined target condition
- Business case/justification
- Action steps and timeline
- To support the deployment of this methodology across all regions and business units
- To establish project monitoring methods that identify barriers and bottlenecks and which can be used as a visual measure of progress
- To work with the functional organisation in defining bottlenecks and proposing corrective action
- To provide a central point of co-ordination for issues arising in the course of each project
- To act as the point of liaison with the Executive team
The key project listing (currently being refined) covers most of the operational disciplines from Manufacturing through Supply Chain to Finance and IT.
- Strong project management skills.
- Appropriate experience in a multinational environment
- Some experience in operations would be of value.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project completion versus objective
- Project deliverables versus objective
Duration: 6 months +
Start date: ASAP
Daily Rate: £450 - £550 inclusive of expenses.
Strategic Projects Co-ordinator
If you are suitable, available and an interim registered with us, please email me:
- An assignment targeted profile, with bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines.
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.