Interim Production Planning Manager Ref: PHS9051.
Company: Manufacturer of Packaging Materials.
Reporting to: Sales Director (Site Director) responsible for a total staff of 16; with 3 reporting direct (Print Supervisor, Conversion Supervisors (2))
- Review current Production Planning methods and procedures.
- Develop and introduce production planning (systems) which meets Customer expectations.
- Achieve production plan by utilising resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage change from current planning methods to new system.
- Must a detailed understanding of production planning methods, procedures and systems.
- A "hands" on approach.
- Whilst experience of the manufacture of packaging would be helpful, interim's with extensive production planning knowledge should apply.
- Strong change management experience with demonstrated leadership qualities essential to develop and transforming processes, systems and methods.
- Excellent man management and communication skills
Duration: One to three months
Location: South East.
Rate: £300 - £400/day + expenses.
Production Planning Manager
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.